Based on the top 5 websites on Google search results, here are the top 3 best pickleball shoes:
The Skechers Viper Court Pro is a pickleball-specific shoe that performs well in terms of agility and wearability. It has a Goodyear Gold rubber compound outsole and TPU-based foam midsole, which offers a lightweight feel while maintaining energy return throughout the game. The primary material of the shoe’s upper is mesh, providing ventilation.
The Viper Court Pro is recognizable by its Archfit system that conforms to the foot and thus provides arch support without sacrificing comfort. This and the midfoot shank ensure a stable, comfortable ride. The shoe also has rubberized reinforcements around the toe and medial side of the forefoot to prevent foot drags during high-intensity rallies.
However, the performance of Viper Court Pro is very high, and its cost is quite affordable at $115. It is offered in different colors apart from wide options. All in all, the Skechers Viper Court Pro is a worthwhile choice for pickleball players looking for an enduring and stable shoe that provides excellent comfort.
The Asics Gel-Renma is a court shoe dedicated to pickleball players. For its good grip and durable upper material, it was initially introduced in 2021 as well. But it might not be breathable enough.
It uses durable Gel-Renma, which has synthetic leather overlays for intensive play. It also has a solution dye sock liner that reduces water use and carbon emissions, making it an environmentally friendly option.
In regards to stability, the Gel-Renma performs remarkably well due to its TRUSSTIC technology. This technology guarantees an immovable foot despite the intensity of a match. The wrap-up outsole and the broader gauge provide more fluid movement.
The shoe also incorporates flex grooves in the outsole, which allows for a more natural and accessible method of movement. This versatility, together with its resilience and steadiness make the Gel-Renma a good option for both amateur as well as seasoned pickleball players.
The $90 Asics Gel-Renma provides reasonable value for your money. To sum up, it is a dependable and eco-friendly choice for players looking to balance performance with durability.
The Wilson Rush Pro Ace is a versatile shoe designed for both pickleball and tennis. It’s praised for its lightweight feel, making you feel like you’re floating on air.
Foam cushioning around the ankle collar and under the tongue improves the shoe’s fit, delivering comfort in all the ideal areas. The cushioned removable footbed adds to the comfort, making it feel like walking on clouds.
The Rush Pro Ace is built with durability in mind, featuring synthetic materials and a protective bumper toe. Despite its durability, the shoe maintains excellent breathability thanks to its engineered mesh.
The shoe’s design is sleek, stylish, and versatile. The traditional lace closure ensures a secure fit, allowing for quick cuts and pivots without worry.
However, it’s worth noting that some players may find the shoe requires a break-in period, and the fit can be tricky. Despite these minor drawbacks, the Wilson Rush Pro Ace is a reliable choice for pickleball players seeking a durable, comfortable, high-performing shoe.
The result above is compiled based on the best pickleball shoes on the top Google results website as below:
|Acacia Sports Tyler Loong Signature Edition Pro Shoes
|Wilson Rush Pro Ace
|Wilson Rush Pro Ace
|ASICS Upcourt 5
|Skechers Viper Court Pro
|Nike Court Vapor Lite 2
|New Balance FuelCell 996v5
|Skechers Viper Court Pro
|K-Swiss Pickleball Supreme
|Asics Gel-Game 9
|Skechers Viper Court Pro
|adidas GameCourt 2
|Adidas Gamecourt 2
|ASICS Gel-Game 9
|K-Swiss Express Light
|Babolat Jet Mach
|K-Swiss Pickleball Supreme
|K-Swiss Express Light
- 10 Pickleball Shoes That Will Have You Running Circles Around Other Players
- The 13 Best Pickleball Shoes of 2024, Tested & Reviewed
- 11 Best Pickleball Shoes of 2024 – Footwear News
- The 8 Best Pickleball Shoes Of 2024, Tested By Editors
- 9 Best Pickleball Shoes of 2024, Tested by Gear Experts
The graph above represents how many times the pickleball shoes are mentioned, with the most mentioned being the Skechers Viper Court Pro (4 times), Asics Gel-Renma (3 times) and Wilson Rush Pro Ace (3 times).
In the next section, we provide reviews for each pickleball shoe mentioned above, where we summarize each of the top 3 results on Google so you can save time reading reviews.
The Skechers Viper Court Pro has several key features:
- Hands-Free Slip-ins® : This feature allows for an easy fit.
- Heel Pillow™ : This exclusive feature holds your foot securely in place.
- Arch Fit® Insole System : This patented system provides podiatrist-certified arch support. It was developed with 20 years of data and 120,000 unweighted foot scans.
- Removable Insole : This helps mold your foot to reduce shock and increase weight dispersion.
- ECO FLIGHT™ Cushioning : This lightweight, resilient cushioning is made with at least 10% recycled materials.
- Goodyear® Rubber Performance Outsole : This outsole delivers enhanced traction, stability, and durability.
- Athletic Mesh and Synthetic Screen Print Overlay Upper : This feature includes a laced front.
- Machine Washable : The shoe is machine washable.
These features make the Skechers Viper Court Pro a comfortable and performance-oriented shoe for competitive Pickleball athletes.
Please find three summarized reviews for Skechers Viper Court Pro below.
(1) Review by weartesters.com
The Skechers Viper Court Pro is a specialty pickleball shoe advertised by number-one-ranked pros Tyson McGuffin and Catherine Parenteau. Its high durability is characterized by its Goodyear rubber outsole and ripstop upper, which are not easily damaged. The shoe also features rubberized reinforcements around the toe and medial side of the forefoot to prevent foot drags during high-intensity rallies.
The shoe offers excellent support due to the inner heel counter, TPU midfoot shank, stiff materials throughout its upper parts, and a very aggressive outrigger and adjustable one. The Archfit system, which offers arch support without compromising comfort, conforms to the foot’s contours.
The fit is primarily one-to-one the way through, with just enough leeway in the toe box to sprint forward. The Viper Court Pro is a sturdy, enduring one designed for pickleballers who wish to play consecutively for several days. It has received podiatrist-certified arch support and assists in the stability of the court.
(2) Review by si.com
The Skechers Viper Court Pro is a pickleball shoe with the necessary agility and balance. It has a Goodyear gold rubber compound outsole, TPU-based foam midsole, and webbed mesh upper. The shoe comes in several colors for both men and women. It is suitable for competitive mobile units that require moderate stability and single-minded players searching for sturdy long-haul shoes.
The Viper Court Pro has arch support certified by podiatrists, which helps players who need to play many days in a row. The shoe’s components include a midsole of lightweight Ultra Flight foam that provides cushioning and responsiveness, as well as the Goodyear rubber outsole known for its durability. Mesh is the predominant upper material, offering breathability.
The Viper Court Pro is a modification of the original line in this series whose previous version obtained good customer scores, but due to deficient ankle support characteristics for the shown model compared to that used before. This issue is addressed by the Viper Court, which has become a favorite of players in pickleball.
The Skechers Men’s Viper Court-Athletic Indoor Outdoor Pickleball Shoes with Arch Fit Support Sneaker have been given an average customer rating of 4.4 stars out five (5). These shoes have received positive reviews from customers regarding their arch support and comfortableness, making them best for indoor and outdoor pickleball games.
Several have reviewed them alongside other brands, stating they offer more stability and grip on the court. Other customers have noted that the shoe size is a bit big, which could indicate ordering something half-size smaller. In general, these shoes have been well-received in terms of performance and longevity, which make them excellent options for pickleball players.
- Lightweight and evenly distributed weight
- Better arch support and cushioning than K-Swiss shoes
- Good grip and traction on court surfaces
- Stylish design and compliments received
- Comfortable and supportive
- Good arch support
- Reasonably priced
- Toe box creases when lacing up
- It may run larger.
- Some durability concerns
- Initial discomfort for some users
The Asics Gel-Renma is a court shoe that was first released in 2021. Here are some of its key features:
- Target Audience : The shoe is designed for pickleball players but may also be used for squash and other indoor court sports.
- Grip : The design has a good grip on the sole.
- Durability : The upper material appears to be quite durable.
- Breathability : The shoe may lack breathability.
- Eco-friendly : The Gel-Renma features a solution dye sock liner that reduces water usage and carbon emissions.
- Stability : TRUSSTIC technology keeps your foot in place no matter how heated the match becomes.
- Flexibility : The outsole of the Gel-RENMA has flex grooves to allow your foot to move comfortably and freely.
(1) Review by squashsource.com
Asics Gel Renma is a court shoe made by the company Asics, which was released in 2021. It is mainly aimed at pickleball players but can be utilized for squash or other indoor court sports. The shoe’s sole provides a good grip, while its upper material is quite sturdy. However, it might be slightly less breathable.
Real pickleball athletes tested the shoe. In January, the reviewer purchased a pair of these shoes to test them out. At Asics.com1, the shoes are priced at $80. The gum rubber sole in the black and white model looks pretty interesting for a squash court game. The shoe has good styling, fair toe drag protection, and a supportive design.
The Asics Gel Renma was also included as one of the best affordable shoes in 2023 by the ‘Asics Squash Shoes Buyer’s Guide.’
This review is made for an average point of 4. Overall, users have been delighted with these pairs of shoes as they are comfortable and long-lasting. Many reviewers have favorably commented on their performance compared to other pickleball shoes available in the market.
Some customers have said that the shoes are slightly tight, so it might be good to order a half-size bigger. These shoes are ideal for prints who need an excellent and dependable decision.
- Good fit for narrow feet
- Sturdy and supportive on the court
- Gel cushioning provides excellent support.
- Great traction for pickleball
- True to size
- Good quality
- Excellent traction
- Soles wear out quickly.
- Lack of padding
- Unpleasant odor
The Wilson Rush Pro Ace shoe has several key features:
- Wider Toe Box : The shoe is highlighted by its wider toe box, designed to accommodate wider feet.
- Breathable Mesh : The shoe incorporates breathable mesh for ventilation, helping your feet stay fresh throughout the match.
- Cushioned Heel-Toe Drop : It has a cushioned heel-toe drop for maximum comfort and support when playing tennis or pickleball.
- Comfort and Support : The shoe is built to provide the best possible comfort and support.
- Good Outsole Durability : The shoe has good outsole durability.
- 4D Support Chassis : This shoe also helps stabilize the foot through its 4D Support Chassis.
- Design : The shoe has a clean, simple, and sleek design that is comfortable to wear on and off the court.
- Upper : The upper is built with minimal layers to provide comfort and support. The material also provides good ventilation, keeping your feet fresh throughout the match.
- Toe Cap, Heel Area, and Shank : The toe area is narrow, which might make your toes feel uncomfortable. The heel area comes with a DF2 heel-to-toe drop for balance and comfort. The shank is designed to give a responsive feel.
- Insole and Midsole : The insole comes with a removable layer that you can replace anytime with your preferred choice. The midsole provides additional comfort.
Please find three summarized reviews for Wilson Rush Pro Ace below.
(1) Review by tennis-warehouse.com
The top-of-the-line from Wilson is Wison Rush Pro Shoe, which was chosen by ATP World Touring pros Phillip Kohlschreiber and Feliciano Lopez. The shoe can be considered quick and very close on the ground, meaning stability and durability. It is clear out of the box that these are very comfortable and well padded with an inner sleeve built in, providing a good fit.
The shoe performs well on the court, offering a low-to-ground feel yet giving confidence in moving and cutting at top speeds—the toe and outsole areas held up well during the testing phase. The shoe also has a six-month outsole durability warranty for avid players who wear down their shoes quickly.
The performance of the shoe overall was quite inspiring. The comfort rating was quite promising, as playtesters reported that the new Rush Pro fit perfectly right out of the box and was snug like a sock around their feet. The shoe had no break-in time; it was flexible enough in all the right directions and gave good cushioning in the forefoot area. The shoe is slightly tight but comfortable.
(2) Review by tennisshoeslab.com
Wilson introduces the newest member of its Rush Pro Ace, a tennis shoe by this brand. It is exceptionally engineered to provide optimal comfort, support, and ventilation. There is a sense of feel-upper in the shoe that has a few layers to give comfort and support while ensuring optimal ventilation at the same time. Drag protection for players can be supplied by medial rubber drag pads.
However, the shoe may have a break-in period, and fitting can be challenging. The toe box is slim, which could be irritating. The heel region includes a DF2 heel-toe offset that provides stability and comfort. The insole is detachable for replacement with the player’s desired model. Despite this, the shoe’s fit can be tricky for some players.
In conclusion, the Wilson Rush Pro Ace is an excellent innovation to add to the market and provides fantastic, supportive, comfortable, and breathable features with exceptional outsole durability.
The Wilson Rush Pro Ace Sneaker has scored 4.4 out of 5 stars. Customers have approved the product, rating it comfortable and strong. It has been compared with other sneakers in the market and outperforms most of them.
Customers have said that although this shoe runs small, it should be ordered half a size bigger. Overall, the Wilson Rush Pro Ace Sneaker is recommended for those who want to purchase a practical and durable sneaker.
- Comfortable fit and good grip mentioned multiple times
- Stylish design and positive response to the shoe’s appearance
- Perfect fit and very comfortable
- Good grip on the court
- Stylish design
- Comfortable for pickleball and tennis
- Cheap insert
- The laces are a bit too long
- Sole doesn’t last long on hard courts
- Uncomfortable bumps on the sides