Based on the top Google search results for review websites, here are the top 3 best women’s running shoes:
Brooks Glycerin 20 is a neutral shoe for all runners, big or small and fast or slow. It is a high-cushion trainer perfect for putting in long miles while training marathons. The shoe has a nitrogen-infused DNA midsole that provides a springy step.
The Glycerin 20 is also lauded for its adequate cushioning, comfortable and supportive upper, and overall good traction on multiple surfaces and wet conditions. It’s also known for its construction quality and breathability. However, it is criticized as heavy, especially when wet, and sometimes unstable on the corners. Aesthetically, they could be more exciting.
The shoe fits true to size and is available in the standard or GTS version. The GTS version includes Brooks’ GuideRails for additional support and elimination of overpronation. It’s available in three widths in the neutral version: medium (standard), wide, and narrow.
Weighing nearly 14 Oz, the Glycerin 20 is a fun, lively workhorse that can be used for recovery days and long distances or miles on the road. This is a dependable choice for rookies and experienced runners on the road. However, there are better options for people who require assistance or those with a lighter frame, as they may be somewhat bulky.
The Brooks Glycerin 20 is a very comfortable, responsive running shoe with excellent balance and cushioning. It’s a great choice for the long, slow run but needs more speed.
Hoka Mach 5 is a lightweight, smooth-riding trainer that can assume several positions in your training rotation. It is lighter than previous models and provides excellent foot lockdown and smooth transitions. The shoe is applauded for its incredible flexibility, but it’s condemned for not lasting long and the low effectiveness of the outsole.
If we talk about the outsole of Mach 5, it has a firmer EVA foam, providing landings that feel incredibly padded and smooth while remaining very engaging. It also includes a new upper and an updated version of the ProFly+ midsole foam. The shoe weighs slightly less than the Supersonic and Mach 4.
The Hoka Mach 5 is said to be a stable, lightweight shoe for speed workouts and races. It is attractive and gives a snappy ride, propelling you forward in the long run. While the shoe is not designed to assist with overpronation or supination, it keeps the foot neat.
Therefore, the Hoka Mach 5 is a tremendous daily uptempo trainer shoe for road workouts such as interval training and fartlek sessions. It merges the best of Hoka Mach Supersonic and a bit of DNA from Mach 4, building on them with some changes for comfortable, fun, yet fast running. This is an outstanding road performance running shoe with enough cushioning to get you through the longer race.
The first update for the Lululemon Blissfeel 2 is a women-specific running shoe. 1 It includes a redesigned upper to fit the foot and provide more support and comfort. The shoe has the same weight of 276g for a women’s UK. It features a similar stack height in high heels, i.e., it reaches up to 33mm heel while the downside measures about 23.5mm.
Blissfeel 2 is aimed at people with a neutral stride who run daily. It is best for shorter distances and easy miles. It is a good option for beginners and runners who can achieve distances of up to 10K.
The shoe provides a solid ride and medium cushioning but lacks responsiveness. This makes it more difficult to accelerate the pace in more rapid sessions. The firmness can be hard on the tired legs during longer runs.
The revamped upper consists of a continuous frame that runs across the heel and gives it something vaguely cradled to provide an excellent midfoot hold. The three-layered mesh is also stiffer and thicker than the original Blissfeel, which adds to that locked-in feel.
It’s an excellent choice for short distances and comfortable miles. However, there may be better options if you plan to have these faster sessions or long runs.
The result above is compiled based on the best running shoes for flat feet top Google results as below:
|Lululemon Blissfeel 2
|Asics Gel-Nimbus 25
|Nike Air Zoom Pegasus
|Brooks Adrenaline GTS 23
|Hoka Mach 5
|Brooks Ghost Max
|Nike Pegasus 40
|Lululemon Blissfeel 2
|Asics Gel-Kayano 30
|Nike Pegasus 40
|Saucony Endorphin Elite
|Hoka Mach 5
|Brooks Glycerin 20
|Puma Deviate Nitro 2
|Brooks Glycerin 20
|Brooks Adrenaline GTS 22
|GO RUN Razor 4
|HOKA Clifton 9
|NIke Vaporfly 3
|NB Fresh Foam X 1080
|Puma ForeverRun Nitro
|Asics Gel-Kayano 28
|Saucony Ride 16
|Saucony Triumph 20
|Brooks Glycerin 20
- Women’s Running Shoes 2024 | Best Running Shoes for Women
- The best running shoes for women 2024, tried and tested
- The Best Running Shoes for Women, Recommended by Experts
- The best running shoes for women 2024 - Women's Running
- The 6 Best Running Shoes for Women | Tested by GearLab
- The Best Running Shoes For Women, Tested And Reviewed By Experts
In the next section, we provide reviews for each running shoe mentioned above, where we summarize each of the top 3 results on Google so you can save time reading reviews.
The Brooks Glycerin 20 women’s shoes have the following features:
- Supreme Softness : The shoes feature DNA LOFT v3, a supremely soft cushioning that allows you to forget your shoes and free your mind on the run.
- Improved Fit : The shoes offer an improved fit for a more comfortable running experience.
- Smooth Transitions : The redesigned midsole and outsole offer a widened platform for smoother, easier transitions.
- New Lightweight Upper : The shoes feature a new lightweight upper for enhanced comfort.
- Sustainability : The upper is made of 32.4% recycled materials1.
- Designed for Track, Road : The shoes are designed for track and road running1.
- Midsole Drop : The shoes have a midsole drop of 10mm1.
- Weight : The shoes weigh 9.1oz / 258.0g.
- Experience Cushion : The shoes offer a smooth and floaty feel thanks to plush cushioning.
- Cushion Level : The shoes offer standard cushioning.
- Support Level : The shoes provide neutral support.
- Awards & Certifications : The shoes have received the APMA Seal of Acceptance
Please find the top 3 reviews summary for Brooks Glycerin 20 for your reference:
(1) Review by outdoorgearlab.com
Brooks Glycerin 20 women’s running shoe is a versatile daily trainer renowned for its smooth ride and responsiveness. The shoe has been redesigned with a lighter-weight upper and includes nitrogen in the midsole for enhanced energy return. This new design is much more responsive than the previous one.
It is equipped with the newest DNA Loft technology, giving 24mm and 34 mm of cushioning in the forefoot and the rearfoot. This makes it comfortable for marathons, walks with dogs, and even long days at work. The upper is softer and more forgiving than the previous model, while the shoe weighs less now.
Brooks Glycerin 20 is an excellent shoe for a comfortable daily trainer. It provides a conventional fit, comes in various sizes, and is known for being sturdy. 1However, all other models are lighter.
In terms of performance, the shoe performed 75 overall and finished in fifth place out of sixteen-one. 8.5 cushioning and landing comfort 7.0 responsiveness, stability upper 8.0. 360-degree softness and durable cushion allow it for marathon mileage and shorter, comfy dashes. It has one of the best landing platforms and overall comfort in all-road running shoes.
(2) Review by doctorsofrunning.com
Brooks Glycerin 20 is a high-end daily trainer that received some significant updates within its twentieth version. This shoe’s new DNA Loft v3 foam makes it the lightest Glycerin ever. This is a nitrogen-charged midsole that offers moderate cushioning for easy miles.
1The upper of the shoe is cushioned and provides a standard fit with moderate stretch. However, it is somewhat warm due to its thickness. The shoe has a slightly short fit with an efficient tapering toe box. The heel collar cushioning is so much, and the rear foot is highly padded.
The DNA Loft v3 midsole is advertised as moderate and bouncy but feels moderately soft in practice. It is best for flat, easy, and long miles with plenty of room for feet to spread out in a natural walking posture that more traditionalists like.
The Brooks Glycerin 20 costs $159.95. Men’s size 9 weighs 10.1 oz, while women’s weight is slightly lower. Besides minor problems, like a somewhat thick heel and warm upper part of the shoe, Brooks Glycerin 20 is still suitable for everyday training.
The Brooks Women’s Glycerin 20 has scored a remarkable average of 4.6 out of 5 on customer ratings. Customers have rated this product highly and are satisfied with its comfortability and performance levels. Many reviewers have favorably compared it to other running shoes, noting its better cushioning and support.
The shoe’s durability has also been praised by users, with customers claiming it still does well even after months or years of use. Though some customers complained about sizing and fit, most were satisfied that the shoe was true to size. The Brooks Women’s Glycerin 20 is a leading choice for any runner seeking comfortable and reliable shoes.
- It provides excellent comfort and support for walking and running long distances
- Suitable for individuals with flat feet
- Stylish design that can be worn for everyday use
- Durable construction and materials
- Stylish design
- Durable and long-lasting
- Narrow tongue that slides to the side
- Thin and uncomfortable strings
- Some customers find the toe box a tad narrow.
- It may look bulky.
The Hoka Mach 5 women’s shoe is designed for performance and comfort. Here are some of its key features:
- Creel Jacquard Engineered Mesh Upper : This provides ultra-light, breathable comfort.
- Lightweight, Resilient Foam : This contributes to the shoe’s overall agility.
- ProFly+™ Construction : This is a stacked, dual-layer setup for a snappier ride.
- Molded EVA Sockliner : Enhances the shoe’s impressive bounce and underfoot feel.
- Rubberized EVA Outsole : Provides durable traction1.
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker : Provides a smooth ride.
- Articulated Heel Collar : Provides a more secure fit.
- Heel-To-Toe Drop : Claimed heel-to-toe drop of 5.00 mm
- Lightweight and Versatile : The Mach 5 is a lightweight, smooth-riding trainer that can fill several roles in your running rotation.
- Improved Fit and Feel : The Mach 5 has an improved fit and is lighter in weight than its previous versions.
- Unique Midsole : It uses a firmer EVA foam as an outsole instead. This makes landings feel incredibly padded, smooth, and very engaging.
(1) Review by outdoorgearlab.com
Hoka Mach 5 is a women’s running shoe with comfortable cushioning and an incredibly lightweight design. Each woman’s size 6.5 shoe only weighs around six and a half ounces, which is well below average for shoes that provide underfoot comfort. The shoe stands out with a jacquard-engineered mesh upper and flat lay tongue, offering the stripped-down version of comfort.
It has a fantastic bounce and underfoot feel due to its Profly construction and EVA sock liner. It is set with a 9mm drop and has a beveled heel collar. Hoka claims that the drop is 5mm. However, it turns out to be more. This shoe suits people looking for something comfortable yet has a fantastic energy return.
The Hoka Mach 5 is also an excellent general walking shoe that performs very well in reviews regarding providing good cushioning. However, getting used to its wide footprint can be troublesome.
Overall, the Hoka Mach 5 is a versatile shoe with a lightweight design and plenty of comfort and cushioning. It is suited for running and walking, providing excellent energy return and an underfoot feel.
(2) Review by trailandkale.com
The HOKA Mach 5 is a lightweight top-level training and racing shoe. The highly comfortable shoe offers a cushioned feel for runners wanting to increase speed. Topics discussed in this review include sizing and fit of the shoe and highlight features such as midsole structure, among others.
- The reviewer is a size US (M) 9 and found the HOKA Mach 5’s length and width to fit comfortably but wondered if sizing down half would be even more perfect. The shoes were comfortable, lightweight, and cushioned from day one.
Another feature that stands out in the HOKA Mach 5 is an articulated heel collar that appears comforting against the back of his Achilles heel. This heel counter design performed better than any other the reviewer had tried before.
From the positive review, HOKA Mach has delivered yet another success in their series of successful running shoes. If you are looking for a comfortable, lightweight daily trainer that can also serve as a racing shoe, recommend the Mach 5.
The HOKA Mach 5 shoes have an average score of 4.4 out of 5, indicating they are great. Customers have been happy with these shoes, mentioning their comfort and how they work both on track and outdoors. Reviewers have compared these shoes with other brands, and they deem them superior regarding cushioning and support. Customers have also appreciated the lightweight nature of these shoes.
However, several reviewers observed that the sizes are small, and it is advised to order a size up. These shoes have been received well overall and are an excellent choice for females seeking comfortable, high-performing running footwear.
- Many customers praise comfort and style
- Shoes are lightweight and provide a smooth running
- Comfortable for walking and running
- Lightweight and breathable
- Good fit for narrow feet
- It provides a smooth and fast ride.
- Gets dirty easily
- Lacks arch support
- Some customers experienced sizing issues
The Lululemon Blissfeel 2 women’s running shoes have several key features:
- Women-centric fit and cushioning profile : This feature is based on 1 million Volumental foot scans plus four years of research and development1.
- Seamless upper : This provides support and breathability where you need it, with flexibility where you want it.
- Reinvented upper : The upper is designed to contour the foot and be more supportive and comfortable.
- New laces : The shoe features new laces for a secure fit.
- Layered textile upper mesh : This fits around the foot and has a seamless frame through the heel to create a cradled feel3.
- 3D-molded midfoot panel : This provides stability3.
- Weight : The shoe weighs 276g in a women’s UK 6.52.
- Drop : The shoe has a drop of 9.5mm2.
- Stack height : The shoe has a stack height of 33mm at the heel and 23.5mm at the forefoot
(1) Review by outdoorgearlab.com
The Lululemon Blissfeel 2 is a sturdy running shoe that can handle the demands of marathon training. While heavy, it provides a good heel pad and offers responsive bounce to help increase leg turnover. 8.8 ounces is a lightweight in women’s size 6.5 shoe
While there are better things you might choose if your finish line moments are when you prefer ultralight equipment, this could be an excellent solution for any runners who want more daily mileage and style. The shoe’s upper part fits your foot and thus gives convenient support.
Nevertheless, the Blissfeel 2 is less versatile and responsive than some models. In terms of its comfort, sturdiness, and style, it is reasonably priced at $148. Although the Blissfeel 2 is quite heavy for such a shoe, you will only have a little trouble dancing around in style if there’s enough comfort and pep to keep your feet moving.
The Lululemon Blissfeel 2 is a dependable utility shoe that delivers comfort and style with endurance characteristics suitable for marathon training.
(2) Review by runnersworld.com
Lululemon Blissfeel 2 is the first update of a women-specific running shoe. The shoe was released last year aided by an upgraded upper that curved to the foot for more significant support and comfort. It is also equipped with new laces and is available in eight colors. It has the same weight, stack height midsole, and outsole as its predecessor.
Blissfeel 2 suits people with neutral gait who run daily. After thorough testing, it was ideal for short distances and easy miles. It’s an excellent choice for beginners and those covering distances up to 10K.
1 Lululemon’s compounded cushioning provides a firm ride in the shoe. Although it allows for a relatively good amount of cushioning to absorb impact from the pavement, its lack of responsiveness has made it tedious during faster sessions. The firmness could be cruel to tired legs running for hours.
The Blissfeel2 is quite comfortable, first and foremost, because of its snug fit. The newly configured top, consisting of a unified structure spanning the heel, offers a tremendous midfoot grip. The three-layer mesh is stiffer and thicker than on the original Blissfeel, providing a locked-in sensation. On the other hand, others may view it as slightly rigid. All in all, the Blissfeel 2 is a good choice for beginners and runners doing shorter distances.
(3) Review by trailandkale.com
Lululemon Blissfeel 2 is an improved model than its predecessor–the Blissfeel women’s running shoe. This shoe is designed for everyday use with neutral stability and moderate support. The Blissfeel 2 is true to size and follows the exact sizes of other popular running shoe brands.
The toe box volume is one of the main differences between Blissfeel 2 and its forerunner. The heel and center fitting on Blissfeel 2 is snug, but the toe box area holds more volume, allowing your toes to be comfortable while enjoying better ventilation.
The shoe’s features are a weight of 276g US Women five shoes, drop height of 9.5mm, moderate-width toe box width, stability provided somewhere in the middle to neutral, and more cushioning offered, especially at heel level.
The midsole and outsole are identical to the Blissfeel 1, so you will have similar cushioning on the sole. It has a redesigned upper that contributes to the enlarged toe box volume.
In summary, the Lululemon Blissfeel 2 is a comfortable shoe that fits true to size yet offers the redesigned upper and increased toe box volume for better comfort and breathability.